Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in the lap of luxury on this seven-night South African safari vacation with African Travel Inc. and Travelzoo.
This trip begins in Cape Town, where visitors will indulge in gourmet delicacies at the 5-star Table Bay hotel and take a scenic helicopter ride, followed by a charter flight straight to Sabi Sabi safari lodge in Sabi Sand, adjacent to Kruger National Park — where posh accommodations and renowned game drives await.
At US $4998 per person, including air and taxes from 38 U.S. cities, this offer is more than $3000 less than comparable packages.
- Round-trip international airfare from 38 major U.S. cities* to Cape Town and back via Johannesburg on award-winning South African Airways
- All domestic airfare and transfers within South Africa
- Four nights in Cape Town at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel, a 2014 Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice winner
- 14 meals, including dinner at Camissa Brasserie and high tea at the Table Bay Hotel
- Scenic 15-minute helicopter flight along the Atlantic seaboard
- Round-trip charter flights from Johannesburg to Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- Three nights at 5-star Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge in the Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve, named one of the best in the world in 2015 by Travel + Leisure readers
- Two daily game drives at the Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge (six in total)
- Environmental awareness walking safari
Availability: Depart on any of the following dates: Dec. 1, 4, 9, 2015; Jan. 19; Feb. 27; March 7; May 1, 11, 14; Aug. 16, 20; Sept. 11, 30; Oct. 9, 14, 2016.
How to book: Click this link to be taken to the African Travel Inc. deals page.
About African Travel Inc.: One of Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best 2015 Safari Outfitters, African Travel Inc. has been providing unique luxury safari vacations for more than 39 years.
*This package is available from Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York (JFK), Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, Rochester, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Syracuse, Tampa Bay, Tucson or Washington, D.C. All flights connect in New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. (Dulles).