This 7-night trip to South Africa and Botswana from Immersion Journeys includes safaris at two of Southern Africa’s most bountiful game reserves and provides great value for money!
Combine Mashatu Game Reserve (Eastern Botswana) with Mala Mala Game Reserve — the jewel of the Big 5 reserves on the western border of South Africa’s Kruger National Park and the largest of the private game reserves in the Sabi Sand Reserve.
Mashatu means “Land of Giants” and takes its name from the local Nyala berry tree that is prevalent to that area and provides shade and food to a diversity of wild life. Mashatu is also the largest privately owned reserve (72,000 acres) in southern Africa and hosts a large diversity of game including herds of elephant and leopard and over 350 variety of birds.
Mala Mala is a 33,000 acre private game reserve which shares the border with the Kruger National Park in the west and is considered the largest in the Sabi Sands area. The reserve is a blue print of what defines a safari and home to Big 5 game as well as hundreds of species of birds.
- First night stay in Johannesburg and city tour
- Two diverse habitats and terrains amid luxury accommodations
- Upfront and close animal encounters from carefully located photographic ‘hides’ at watering holes in Mashatu
- All domestic/regional flights between the reserves
- Biking, walking and horse riding safaris offered upon request
- Optional extensions to Cape Town, Okavango Delta or Victoria Falls available upon request
Price: Starting at US$5785 per person, with $100 off if traveling before December 31, 2015
How to book: Contact Immersion Journeys on 917-686-2620 or 302-743-7005, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immersion Journeys is a leading specialist in travel to Africa and South Asia. Their philosophy of travel is simple – it’s the experience, beyond the destination. With them, as you travel, you will experience the host country and the pulse of its people.