Spend nine nights in South Africa with Lion World Travel experiencing wildlife at Pilanesberg Game Reserve and exploring the scenic beauty, culture and world-class restaurants in Cape Town from US$3,299.
Details: The journey begins in Cape Town, named one of the New York Times’ “52 Places to Go in 2014.” Spend four nights in Cape Town at the 4-star Commodore Hotel, well-situated just a short walk from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront with a Cape Peninsula Tour. While in Cape Town, take a taste safari at a unique African Restaurant with a multi-course menu and a Djembe drumming session. This is followed by a three night safari at the 4-star Bakubung Bush Lodge exploring the Pilanesberg Game Reserve’s spectacular landscape and wealth of wildlife.
- Economy class flights New York (JFK)-Johannesburg-New York
- South Africa domestic flights Johannesburg-Cape Town-Johannesburg
- Ground transfers betwen Johannesburg Airport/Pilanesberg/Johannesburg Airport
- Four nights in a newly renovated standard room at The Commodore Hotel
- Three nights in a newly renovated standard room at Bakubung Bush Lodge
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- Seven breakfasts and five dinners including one dinner at Gold Restaurant and one dinner at The Portswood Quarterdeck Restaurant
- Six game drives in open safari vehicles
- Services of rangers/trackers
- Lion World Travel representative meet-and-greet upon arrival
Dates: Departing on May 5 or August 18, 2016
Terms and conditions:
- Taxes and fuel surcharges included
- No single supplement for solo travellers
How to book: call Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706 in the U.S., or visit their website.
Lion World Travel is the leading tour operator from North America specializing in group and individual tours to Southern and East Africa, and is a member of the renowned Travel Corporation, which also includes: Trafalgar Tours, Contiki, Brendan Vacations, Insight Vacations, The Red Carnation Hotel Collection and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection. In its 51st year, clients continue to benefit from Lion World Travels’ destination knowledge, expertise, and emphasis on customer service.