The U.S.-based Gate 1 Travel is offering an amazing limited-time deal: a 12-day, 10-night trip to South Africa encompassing Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg and Kruger Park for US$2299 per person, including airfare, if you book by August 19.
The trip includes the following activities and attractions:
- Cape Town City & Table Mountain Tour
- Cape Peninsula Tour
- Game Viewing Cruise in Zululand
- Game drive through Hluhluwe-Imfolozi Game Reserve
- Game drive through Kruger Park
- Soweto Tour
What’s included in the price:
- Flights New York-Cape Town, Johannesburg-New York. Other departure cities available.
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Cape Town-Durban
- 10 nights accommodation (4 nights Cape Town, 1 night Hluhluwe, 1 night Swaziland, 2 nights Hazyview, 2 nights Johannesburg)
- Hotel porterage and all transfers
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Game drives in modern 10-seater safari vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Departures between Sep – Oct 2015: From $2399
Departures between Dec ’15 – Mar 2016: From $2299
Departures between Apr – Oct 2016: From $2399
Valid until: Book by August 19, 2015.