Azura Boutique Retreats is offering an extra night free at several of their African properties, including a beach resort in Mozambique and a tented safari camp in Tanzania.
- At Azura Selous in Tanzania guests get one free night when they stay for either two or three nights. The property offers authentic safari experiences including game drives and walking safaris inside Selous Game Reserve in southern Tanzania. Guests can also enjoy other adventures like birding, fishing and boating. The 12 tented villas have differing animal themes and all have plunge pools overlooking the Great Ruaha River with its resident hippo.
- Azura’s two properties in Mozambique (Benguerra Island and Quilalea Private Island) are each offering one night free when you stay for four or five nights. Azura Benguerra Island is the first eco-friendly resort in Mozambique and was hand built as hand-built by the local community. The 17 villas each sport an infinity pool, thatched roof and a spectacular beach-side location. Activities include watching whales and dolphins from the shore, or heading off on a snorkeling or scuba adventur. Azura Quilalea Private Island is the only resort on a wholly uninhabited island paradise surrounded by the pristine waters of a marine sanctuary. Guests staying here can enjoy snorkeling and scuba activities from right in front of their villas, or can opt to lounge on the white sandy beaches while sipping cold cocktails.
Terms and Conditions:
- Three nights for the price of two is valid for all stays until 14 December 2015 at Azura Selous, then again from 10 January to 31 March 2016. Four nights for the price of three is valid from 1 June to 18 December 2016.
- Six nights for the price of five is available at Azura Benguerra Mozambique and Azura Quilalea Private Island from now until 19 December 2015. Five nights for the price of four is valid from 10 January – 15 March 2016.
- Airfare and transportation is not included.
How To book:
- Visit the Azura website
- Email: email@example.com
- Call +27 11 467 0907