Great Safaris is offering a 12-day luxury tour that takes you through the best of Africa’s Golden Triangle, with stops in Cape Town, Sun City, Johannesburg and Victoria Falls from US$4,695.
Highlights of the trip:
3 nights at the Table Bay Hotel with complimentary English-American breakfast.
- Site seeing tours along the Cape of Good Hope to see African penguins, mountain zebras and humpback whales.
- Scenic tour through the Winelands where you can sample the best wines of Stellenbosch
- 3 nights at the Palace of the Lost City where guests can indulge in a wave pool, world class golf, fantastic shopping, casino fun and game drives.
- 2 game drives into the lush Pilanesberg Game Reserve where you can see all of the Big Five.
- 1 night in Johannesburg at the five-star Maslow hotel, featuring lush gardens and tranquil terraces.
- Shopping in a popular village in Johannesburg where you can bargain for souvenirs.
- 2 nights at The Royal Livingstone in Victoria Falls where guests can get a riverside massage in an open-air gazebo or watch the sunset over the falls.
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi river, where you can watch for crocodile and hippos.
- Visits and access to Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park and the Victoria Falls viewing point with guided walking tour.
Terms and Conditions:
- Must book by September 7, 2015 to get 50% off the land rate for the second traveler.
- Includes airfare from most major North American seasons
- Holiday and seasonal adjusts may apply.
- Departures leave from US on Thursdays and arrive in Cape Town on Fridays.