Lion World Travel is offering a 10-day all-in-one package that includes a luxurious stay in Cape Town along with a safari and lodging in Kruger National Park from US$4,998 pp.
Highlights of the trip:
5 nights at the acclaimed Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in Cape Town
- Tea by the sea at Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa with a freshly baked selection of warm scones, cupcakes, macrons and the finest fragrant teas and coffees.
- Scenic helicopter flight over the stunning beauty of Cape Town and the Atlantic seaboard
- A tour down Chapman’s Peak Drive with breathtaking ocean views
- 3 nights in 5-star safari luxury at Tinga or Narina (Lion Sands Kruger National Park Lodge)
- 2 daily game drives at Lion Sands Kruger National Park for unbelievable wildlife viewing
- 30-minute massage at Lion Sands
- 3-course dinner at Azure restaurant
- Bush dinner under the stars at Lion Sands
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices start from US$4,998 per person based on double occupancy. US$850 extra for single travelers.
- Valid for select departure dates from September 2015 – March 2016
- Price includes fuel surcharges, government taxes, and departure fees
- Includes airfare from the following 26 cities: Atlanta, Boston, Buffalo, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh, St. Louis, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, D.C.
- Meals: 8 breakfasts / 3 lunches / 4 dinners
How to book:
- Visit Lion World Travel’s website
- Call 1-800-387-2706 in the US