Friendly Planet Travel is offering a 14-day all-in-one package that includes a safari through Etosha National Park with stops in Swakopmund, Damaraland and more for $4299 pp, which is $600 off the normal rate.
Highlights of the trip:
- Three days exploring Etosha National Park viewing elephant, giraffe, zebra, leopard, lion, and black rhino
- Half day in Okahandja village, known for its woodcarvings and curios
- One day in Damaraland, where you can learn about the Himba’s captivating heritage and special way of life
- Two days exploring the local history of Swakopmund, with optional excursions of a wildlife cruise or a flyover.
- Two days discovering Sossusvlei, including Namib Naukluft Park, the Kuiseb Canyon, and the Gaub Pass.
- One day relaxing in Windhoek with an optional scenic drive through Spreetshoogte Pass
- Airfare from New York (JFK)
- 11 nights in superior first-class hotels and lodges with private bath
- 11 breakfasts & 7 dinners
- Park entrance fees
- Tour directors
Price: Lowest starting at price of $4,299 based on September 20, 2015 departure. Must book by July 14.
How to book:
- Go to the Friendly Planet Travel website
- Call 877-459-3441 in the USA