Low-cost airline Mango is offering fantastic fares from R1 to mark the launch of its third Windows 8.1 application.
The sale is going on until the end of May for travel until the end of June 2015.
The company operates flights between Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Durban, George, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth and Zanzibar.
Mango was the first airline in Africa to offer a mobile site and apps to allow bookings and flight management on the go.
While the Mango app is available for download on Android, Apple and Blackberry, the great deal is available for the Windows 8.1 platform only.
Valid from: Flights are valid until June 30, but must be purchased by May 31.
- Must be booked on Windows 8.1 desktop, tablet or phone application.
- Prices are for return bookings only, of which one flight is R1.
- Excludes any airport taxes.
- 10,000 seats available on a first come, first served basis.
- Not available through call center, website, or any other channel.
How to book: Tickets must be purchased from the Mango app in the Windows store.