Adventures in Africa is offering a 13-day all-in-one vacation package to Zimbabwe and Zambia that includes safaris in South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Park, and a trip to Victoria Falls for as low as US$6,772 pp, which is $1,300 off the usual rate.
Highlights of the trip:
- Two days around Victoria Falls and the Zambezi river where you can go bungee jumping, white water rafting and microlighting.
- Three days in Lower Zambezi National Park that includes game viewing, canoeing and fishing.
- Two days at South Luangwa National Park with game drives.
- Five day walking safari tracking big game through the African bush and night drives to spot leopards.
- 13 nights in lodges and tented camps
- Daily meals and drinks
- Park entrance fees
- Local safari guides
- All activities
What’s not included:
- Air Travel
- Travel insurance
Price: Lowest starting price of US$6,772 in May and US$7,422 in June.
Dates available: May-June for the specials, otherwise available from July-November at normal rates.
How to book:
- Go to the Adventures in Africa website.
- Call 1-866.778.1089 in the USA