Offer: Gate1 Travel and Travelzoo are offering a six-night Morocco itinerary that covers four cities and includes airfare from New York, starting at US$1499 pp. This is half the price of similar trips with other companies.
Details: This vacation transports travelers to Rabat, the walkable capital with a European flair and French-influenced cuisine; Fez, a city known for its massive medina, the world’s largest car-free urban area; Marrakesh, a walled city popular with celebrities for its vibrant personality; and Casablanca, the port town made famous by the 1942 Humphrey Bogart film. See attractions such as the Hassan II Mosque, the Koutoubia Minaret, the ruins of Volubilis, the ancient Fez medina, and have a home-hosted dinner in Fez.
- Round-trip airfare between New York and Casablanca (departures also available from all major U.S. gateways)
- One night in Rabat at a 4-star hotel with on-site hammam
- Two nights at a 4-star hotel in Fez with a jazz bar and swimming pool
- Two nights in a 4-star suite in Marrakesh at a centrally located hotel
- One night in Casablanca at a 4-star hotel with sweeping views of the historic quarter
- Eight meals: six breakfasts and two dinners
- Sightseeing and services of an English-speaking guide throughout
- All ground transportation, including airport transfers
Available dates: Oct. 24, 31; Nov. 14, 21. Surrounding dates May 2015-March 2016 are also discounted.
Valid until: Book by May 6, 2015 or sooner, as this deal will sell out quickly.
How to book: Go to the Gate1 Travel website and use promo code TZFM370 when you get to the final booking screen, to access the discounted fare. Or call 800-682-3333 and mention the promotional code to a live agent.