Offer: A 9-night holiday in South Africa and Botswana from US$4998, with airfare and no single supplement, from Lion World Travel.
Details: Spend four magnificent days in Cape Town with its scenic beauty, culture and great restaurants with time to browse at Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Then spend five days and nights in Botswana’s Okavango Delta and Chobe National Park, with their spectacular landscapes and wealth of wildlife. Go on safari and see the large numbers of elephants, hippos, and thriving populations of lion and leopard.
- Round-trip economy airfare on South African Airways from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. (Dulles) to Cape Town
- Activities including game drives, boat safaris and walking safaris
- Four nights at the Commodore Hotel in Cape Town
- Three nights at the luxury tented Kadizora Camp in the Okavango Delta
- Two nights at Elephant Valley Lodge in Chobe National Park, Botswana
- Meals: Nine breakfasts, five lunches, six dinners
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy, but limited number of spots with no single supplement are available
Includes fuel surcharges, Government taxes, and departure fees.
Valid from: Select departure dates between September 2015 – March 2016
How to book: Go to Lion World’s website, or call 1-800-387-2706 in the U.S.