Albatros Travel, a Namibia specialist, has cut the price on its most popular Namibia itinerary.
The Namibian Dunes & Wildlife Tour veers from Windhoek to Etosha National Park, then to Swakopmund and Sossusvlei, before heading back to Windhoek. It offers six days and five nights of thrilling animal encounters, urban exploration, and desert discovery.
- Day 1: Drive from Windhoek to Etosha National Park. Stay at Halali Camp (or similar lodge)
- Day 2: Game drives in Etosha
- Day 3: Drive from Etosha to Swakopmund, stopping in Damaraland and Brandenberg area, visit with a Himba tribe. Drive past Skeleton Coast and view a shipwreck. Overnight at Pension Hotel A La Mer
- Day 4: Explore Swakopmund then drive to Desert Camp in Sossusvlei via the Kuiseb and Ghaub passes
- Day 5: Explore the Sossusvlei dunes and Deadvlei in a 4×4
- Day 6: Drive to Windhoek
- Accommodation and meals as listed on the itinerary
- Pick-up and drop off at any central Windhoek Hotel or Guest House included.
- All ground transport
- Park entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Flights to and from Windhoek
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not listed in the itinerary
- Any optional activities
Price: Reduced from R8720 to R7950 pp
How to book:
- Call +2721 424 3122 or on Skype (vsalbatros)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Albatros website