Offer: A 7-day luxury circuit of Tanzania, hitting of all the major parks, with gourmet food and drink, luxurious accommodation in top camps, and flights in an Executive Cessna 208 9-seater plane. Starting at US$6,429 per adult. First child travels free, and second at 50% discount.
Where: Arusha, Tarangire N.P., Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti N.P.
One night in Arusha at the Arusha Coffee Lodge. Take a coffee estate tour.
- Two nights at Tarangire National Park. Game drives and game walks in the park, and stay overnight at Treetops private reserve.
- Two nights at Ngorongoro Crater. Visit an authentic African market in the township of Karatu. Have high-tea at The Manor at Ngorongoro. Explore Ngorongoro Crater and picnic in the bush. Visit Lake Manyara National Park, go horseback riding, cycling, take an estate tour or have a massage treatment.
- Two nights at Serengeti National Park. Two days of game drives in the park, with overnights at Serengeti Migration Camp in a luxurious safari tent. Take a guided game walk along the banks of the great Grumeti River.
All flights are on the Executive Cessna 208, the first of its kind on Tanzania’s safari circuit. The Safari Cruisers have been customized for comfort and optimized game viewing and are fitted with bush-lunch awnings, 240v power supply to recharge your cameras and batteries, a cool box and drinks refrigerator, binoculars and reference books on flora and fauna. Each vehicle is equipped with tables and chairs and a complete picnic hamper set up.
What it includes/excludes: Your stay is on an all inclusive basis (includes all meals, drinks, laundry service, scheduled activities and transfers). Airfare within Tanzania included, but airfare to Tanzania is excluded.
Holiday/Seasonal supplements may apply. For new bookings only. Not combinable with other offers. Park and Crater Fees reduced to: $395 for March dates, $435 for April and May (same for adults and children).
First child must be under 12 years of age and will share a room with two adults. Second child must be under 16 years of age – if under 12, they will share a quad room. If the second child is over 12, the family will be provided with two separate rooms.
Dates and prices:
- March 23, 29 & April 04 2015: US$6,796 per Adult
- April 12, 18 & May 02 2015: US$6,429 per Adult
How to book: Call 1-800-409-7755 in the US, (+1 818-637-2007 from outside the US), or email firstname.lastname@example.org