With winter coming to South Africa, why not treat yourself to a week or a weekend away at cozy Brahman Hills in the KZN midlands?
Nestled amongst the rolling hills, you’d be forgiven for thinking you’re far from the madding crowd. Yet, being just a stone’s throw away from the N3 highway, Brahman Hills is accessible and central to the famous Midlands Meander, which makes it the perfect destination for a relaxing getaway.
With either hotel or self-catering accommodation available, along with a restaurant, coffee bar, cellar and underground bar, Brahman Hills is a destination of choice. Discover all that they have to offer, from abundant wildlife to spectacular views, and for the guests who select the Self Catering Cottages on the Blue Crane Nature Reserve, the wildlife is literally on the doorstep.
Brahman Hills underwent a complete facelift in 2015, creating a country home away from home that promises real experiences, with real people in the tranquil surroundings.
- Hotel:Winter Weekend Escape: This 2-night stay is designed for guests wanting to get away from it all with their loved ones; it includes accommodation for 2 sharing in a standard hotel room, dinner, bed and breakfast and Cappuccino’s on Tap. At R927 (US$61) per person, per night, this really is great value. Valid from May 13 – Sept. 30, 2016.The Getaway: This 5-night stay is perfect for guests wanting to take their time and relax, while exploring the beauty and surroundings of the KZN Midlands. The package includes accommodation for 2 people sharing a standard hotel room, bed and breakfast and a R1000 meal voucher. At R668 (US$44) per person, per night, you’ll be hard pressed to find better value. Valid from May 13 – Sept. 30, 2016.
- Cottages:Cupid’s Proposal: This is a 3-night stay in a one-bedroom, fully serviced, self-catering cottage on the Blue Crane Nature Reserve. The package includes full breakfast in the Brahman Café, Cappuccino on Tap for the full period of your stay, and a gift of Champagne, fruit platter, romantic turndown and candles in the cottage on the evening of your choice. At R742 (US$49) per person per night, Brahman Hills will help create the perfect romantic memory for you and your loved one. Valid from April 1 – Sept. 30, 2016.The Getaway: This is a 5-night package in a fully serviced self-catering cottage on the Blue Crane Nature Reserve, inclusive of a meal voucher for pizza and a complimentary bottle of wine. Ranging from between R522 and R778 (US$34-$51) per person sharing per night (dependent on the number of people staying) the package is designed to create a home from home, whilst exploring the KZN Midlands. Valid from May 3 – Sept. 30, 2016.
How to book:
- Go to www.brahmanhills.co.za
- Call reservations at +27 (0)33 266 6965
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org