The extremely favorable exchange rate is making travel to South Africa more affordable than ever and South African Airways Vacations wants to encourage travelers to take advantage of these spectacular savings on a trip of a lifetime. Our deal of the week is the “South Africa Sizzler” package, which has been reduced by US$300 per person, to the amazing price of US$1,999 per person.
The “South Africa Sizzler” package includes round-trip airfare, and four nights at the Protea Hotel Sea Point in Cape Town. This stylish hotel is conveniently located in Cape Town along the Sea Point Promenade with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the iconic Table Mountain, and in close proximity to major tourist attractions. After discovering the beauty and culture of Cape Town, travelers will move on to the 4-star Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge in the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, where days will be filled with tracking the “Big Five” and exploring South Africa’s wilderness.
- Round-trip international airfare from from New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. (Dulles) to South Africa
- Domestic flights in South Africa on South African Airways
- 4 nights at the Protea Hotel Sea Point in Cape Town on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- 2 nights at the Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge, on a fully-inclusive basis
- All safari activities as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transfers, English-speaking guides and meet-and-greet services
Price: US$1999 per person (restrictions apply)
Valid dates: For travel April 1 – May 31, 2016 or August 10 – September 30, 2016.
Book by: February 15, 2016
How to book: Call SAA Vacations at 855-FLY-SAAV, or call your travel agent.