Mozambique is the perfect honeymoon beach paradise or complement to a Southern African Safari. Its azure waters and rugged coastline make it a little piece of paradise for visitors to experience adventures such as dolphin tours and island trips, watersports, unspoiled white sandy beaches and some of the best scuba diving in Africa. Take a 4-night beach holiday with Lion World Travel from only US$1799, excluding airfare to and from Vilanculos.
Details: On this four-night beach holiday, you get to choose one of five swank Mozambique resorts to stay in:
DUGONG BEACH LODGE: This luxury Lodge lies within the Vilanculos Coastal Wildlife Sanctuary and offers an idyllic escape. The Lodge offers 12 luxuriously appointed chalets with direct access to the beach where sea turtles nest and dolphins play in the water. Relax on your private deck furnished with day beds for relaxation or wellness treatments and where private dinners can be enjoyed.
- AZURA, BENGUERRA ISLAND: On an unspoiled island of long beaches of pure white sand, sparkling turquoise seas crisscrossed by local dhows plying their trade, sunny days and star studded nights, is Azura Mozambique. Azura offers just 16 villas with sparkling private pools, every creature comfort imaginable and butlers to look after your every need. Fish and seafood fresh from the ocean, a fantastic range of activities and an African spa to relax in, completes your paradise.
- ANANTARA BAZARUTO ISLAND RESORT & SPA: Situated on the private island of Bazaruto, in a jewel-like archipelago off the coast of Mozambique is Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa. Lose yourself in dazzling natural beauty, peaceful island life and unforgettable experiences. Relish a host of luxury comforts in our boutique collection of beach, sea view and pool villas, which have been designed in natural harmony with the unspoiled island surrounds.
- &BEYOND BENGUERRA ISLAND: &Beyond Benguerra Island offers pristine beaches, unspoiled coral reefs teeming with marine life and excellent catch and release fishing opportunities. Simple, yet elegant, ten casitas and two cabanas are tucked into a shady forest on the edge of a pristine beach. Private decks boast cool plunge pools and sheltered gazebos. Spacious bedrooms include ensuite bathrooms and open air showers, while casitas also offer a generous private lounge.
- VILLA SANTORINI: Located on a hillside just outside of Vilanculos the 5-star Villa Santorini has wonderful views across the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Surrounded by green coastal vegetation and with its own stretch of white sandy beach, the location is perfect for a quiet beach escape. The five, elegantly furnished, sea- fronting, en-suite bedrooms, are air conditioned and all have their own private balconies.
Price: Prices start at US$1799 per trip (land only)
Dates: Valid for stays from February-December 2016
- Transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- All accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
- Watersports and various activities as included by the hotels
- International or Regional flights and flight taxes
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, drinks etc.
- All other services not mentioned above
- Gratuities/tips for tour guides and drivers
- Costs of obtaining passports and/or visas
- Trip Cancellation, Interruption and/or Medical Insurance
Add-ons: Economy class airfare per person is US$683 Johannesburg-Vilanculos-Johannesburg.
How to book: Call Lion World Travel at 1-800-387-2706 in the U.S., or visit their website.