Discover the wonders of the Cape Peninsula on a full-day tour from Cape Town. You’ll visit the coastal town of Hout Bay, where you’ll have time to peruse craft markets, stroll beaches, or cruise over to Duiker Island to view resident Cape fur seals. Next you’ll travel along the spectacularly scenic Chapman’s Peak Drive, detouring at Cape Point Nature Reserve en route to the stunning and remote Cape of Good Hope. Round out your trip with an optional visit to Boulders Beach, home to hundreds of African “jackass” penguins.
- Explore the coastal town of Hout Bay or relax on its sandy beach
- Join an optional cruise to Duiker Island to see the colony of Cape fur seals
- Soak up the views of the Cape Peninsula from the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope and stop at Cape Point to see its enchanting flora and fauna
- Option to visit Boulders Beach and get close to African penguins
- Small-group tour led by a professional guide with numbers limited to 13 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Book by August 8 and travel by November 1st and save up to 10%!