$1,995.00 / per person
Location: South Africa
Duration: Ends on November 30, 2018
Due to its climate and topography, South Africa is one of the best places on the continent for hiking and biking. For a limited time, you can take a week tour through the country where you’ll see some of the best areas in and around Cape Town. Along the way, you’ll be able to explore Stellenbosch, the Cederberg Wilderness area, Cape Columbine Nature Reserve, numerous Cape Town neighborhoods and much more. This offer comes from Intrepid, one of the best tour operators in Africa.
- Wine tasting in the Winelands
- Hiking in Cederberg
- Riding up Table Mountain in a cable car
- Cycle tour in Stellenbosch with wine tasting
- Mountain biking in !Khwattu
- Trekking up Table Mountain
- Meals: 8 breakfasts and 4 dinners
- All transport between destinations included
- Various accommodation including hostel, beach hut, cottage and guest house.