$59.32 / no cancellation fee if you cancel at least 7 days prior to departure
Location: South Africa
Duration: Ends on 08/08/2016
Get ready to imbibe with a day trip to the stunning Stellenbosch Winelands, about an hour from Cape Town. Start with a guided tour and tastings at Ernie Els Wines and then follow it up with a visit to the Stellenbosch Hills estate, where local varietals like pinotage come with samplings of regional cuisines such as droëwors and biltong. Enjoy a delicious dessert and wine pairing at Clos Malverne Wine Farm and cap off your afternoon with a stroll around Babylonstoren Wine Farm—and another tasting (own expense) if you’re keen.
- Full-day tour of the Stellenbosch Winelands from Cape Town
- Sample four wine varietals at a charming estate owned by South African golfer Ernie Els
- Pair delicious biltong and droëwors with some of the Stellenbosch Hills estate’s finest wine
- Taste artisan ice cream developed to perfectly match Clos Malverne’s wine V
- Visit Babylonstoren, a Cape Dutch wine farm, and unwind with a leisurely wander around its grounds
- Small-group tour with numbers limited to 13, ensuring a more intimate experience
Book by August 8 and travel by November 1st to save 10%!