See the best of South Africa’s scenic Garden Route during this 5-day guided excursion from Cape Town which visits Addo Elephant National Park, Cango Wildlife Ranch, Wilderness National Park, Jeffreys Bay and Oudtshoorn.
Join an expert guide on hikes through lush forests, and canoe rides through picture-perfect water. Visit nature reserves to see some of Africa’s endangered species. Kick back and soak in the sun on soft, sandy beaches. This tour offers the perfect mix of guided and self-directed activities.
- See magnificent landscapes while hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park and and canoeing in Wilderness National Park
- Walk to lookout points around the Knysna Heads and snap photos of the breathtaking views
- Swim, surf or stroll along the famous beaches in Jeffreys Bay, one of the world’s best surfing spots!
- Get close to elephants, big cats and other wildlife at Addo Elephant National Park and several other wildlife reserves
- Check out a working ostrich farm
- Try extra activities (own expense) such as bungee jumping, a Big Five game drive and ziplining
Prices start at US$336.14 for a budget dorm room, and go up to $731.60 for a 4-star single room.
Click the “book now” link to see all the pricing options.
Book by August 8 and travel by November 1st and save up to 10% off the previously offered price!