$719.00 / per person
Duration: Ends on November 10, 2018
Madagascar is one of the most diverse places in terms of wildlife in scenery in Africa. It’s no wonder it’s on so many people’s bucket list of places to go. It might seem like a daunting and expensive journey, but with the help of a tour group, it can be achieved on a budget. This last minute offer takes you around the country for 6 days and comes in at under $719. Along the way, you’ll get to see the famous Baobab Alley, Tsingy rock formations, the Manambolo River and much more. This offer comes from G Adventures, one of the best tour operators in Africa.
- Travel through National Park of Tsingy de Bemaraha
- Relaxation on the beaches of Morondava
- See Baobab Alley at sunrise
- Canoe adventure on the Manambolo River
- Trekking the Great Tsingy
- Lodging included in simple hotels and huts.
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- All transport between destinations included