$999.00 / per person
Duration: Ends on May 3, 2019
Madagascar is one of the wildest places in Africa and is on plenty of people’s bucket lists the world over. It might seem like a daunting and expensive journey, but with the help of a tour group, it can be achieved on a budget. This offer takes you around the country for 6 days and comes in at $999 for early 2019 pricing. Along the way, you’ll get to see the famous Baobab Alley, Tsingy rock formations, the Manambolo River and much more. This offer comes from G Adventures, one of the best tour operators in Africa.
- Travel through National Park of Tsingy de Bemaraha
- Relaxation on the beaches of Morondava
- See Baobab Alley at sunrise
- Canoe adventure on the Manambolo River
- Trekking the Great Tsingy
- Lodging included in simple hotels and huts.
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners
- All transport between destinations included