$1,879.00 / per person
Location: South Africa
Duration: Ends on August 21, 2018
For a limited time, travelers can save 20% off the normal price on this incredible 12-day journey from Cape Town to Windhoek with G Adventures, one of the best tour operators in Africa. The journey starts in Cape Town, where you will be able to epxlore the area along with the !Khwa ttu San Culture and Education Centre, Lambert’s Bay or Bird Island. You then head north towards Namibia, where you’ll stop by the Orange River before heading to Fish River Canyon. You’ll then go to Swakopmund and the Namib desert, where you can have adrenaline adventures around the amazing dunes. Next, the leg goes to Damaraland to learn about the Damara people, then onward to Etosha National Park for a safari. Finally, you’ll stop in the German-influenced capital city of Windhoek.
- Safari looking for the Big Five in Etosha National Park
- Exploring the culture of Cape Town and Windhoek
- Adrenaline adventures like quad biking or skydiving in Swakopmund (extra)
- Journey through the desert and dunes of Namibia
- Most accommodation in tented camps or bush camps
- 7 breakfast, 1 lunch, 2 dinners, allow $260-340 for meals not included.
- English speaking drivers and guides